Propeller "HAMMER" 12.75 X 11 3/4 HEX
· Stainless steel, Rockwell hardness of 39-41. All other mud motor blades are Rockwell 31 to 34. Harder blades last longer, perform better in all conditions, and deform less under load.
· Sizes from 3 to 120 horse.
· Blade ends are double-cupped for four-wheel drive performance.
· The machined taper face promotes better alignment which eliminates drive vibration.
· Improved rake increases speed in open water.
· Wide blade face ensures better hole-shots in mud.